Multiquip GAW180HEA Gasoline Powered Welder/Generator with Honda Motor, 3000 WATT, 50-180 Amps
The Multiquip GAW180HEA Gas Welder powered by a Honda GX340 delivers 180 Amps DC, 3KW/120V AC. Please keep in mind, this is a seriously built welder and not a cheap unit if price is the main concern.
Price includes economy freight to a Commercial address with offloading by customer.
In our Physical Inventory available for same day shipping* Select ship from Patriot Option for an add of $125 for economy freight. Contact us if lift gate, residential delivery, expedited shipping etc is necessary.
- Arc force control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions and helps prevent electrodes froms sticking during short arc length welding.
- Ideal for job site and remote-area service applications
- Produces 50-180 amps for DC welding, 3kW output to power AC tools.
- Operator can draw AC power and weld simultaneously
- Honda GX340 gasoline engine (battery not included)
- Permanent magnet alternator-significantly reduces overall weight compared to other welders in its class
- Full panel GFCI protection – OSHA and NEC compliant
|DC Voltage||CC: 26.8 V|
|DC Current||CC: 180A|
|Current Range||50-180 A|
|Max Duty Cycle
w/ Full Amps Availible
|50% @180 A|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.7 gal||16.8 L|
at Rated Load
|AC Power Output
|Voltage Regulation||3 %|
|Overall Length||27.5 in||69.85 mm|
|Overall Width||22 in||55.88 mm|
|Overall Height||23.75 in||60.3 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||28.5 x 23 x 28 in
72.4 x 58.4 x 71.1 mm
|Operating Weight||225 lb||102.3 kg|
|Shipping Weight||239 lb||108.6 kg|
|Engine Make/Model||Honda GX-340|
|Start Method||Electric/Recoil – battery not incl|
|Engine Power||9.5 HP||7.1 kW|