Ingersoll Rand Angle Die Grinder
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful motor with precision gearing offers 0.25 HP at 21,000 rpm free speed
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life
- Strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches
New and improved. As part of an expanded line of long-lasting, economical, general purpose grinders, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere!