Generac 5941 GP6500E 6,500 Watt 389cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Generator with Electric Start
Get power when and where you need it, no matter where you go. Generac's rugged, dependable portable generators are designed to deliver power wherever you are. The GP6500E electric start portable generator is an affordable solution for many different applications. This unit is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use, and emergency home backup power. This generator offers (4) 5-20R 120-Volt outlets and (1) L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240-Volt outlet with covers for protection from weather, tampering and debris. From the Manufacturer Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator from Generac. The 389cc Generac OHV engine has an electric start and comes with the battery. The 7.2 gallon steel fuel tank comes with a gauge and can run up to 10 hours at 50%. Its hardened steel tube cradle, folding lockable handles and 9.5 inch wheels make it easy to transport for any occasion. Affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models make these a favorite for home use, camping, job sites or outdoor events.
- Generac 389cc OHV engine for long engine life and consistent power
- Single touch electric start
- Hour Meter / Low-oil level shutdown / Covered, circuit breaker outlets for added protection
- 7.2 gallons fuel tank provides up to 10 hours of run time at 50% load
- Fold-down, locking handle provides compact storage while heavy-duty, never flat wheels offers reliable portability